SUBMISSIONS FOR SECTION EXHIBITIONS/EVENTS
Galleries, museums and alternative spaces can submit contemporary art exhibitions and other related art events for consideration following the guidelines below. Because of the high volume of submissions, we can’t reply to every message and are only able to consider submissions that conform to the following requisites.
Submissions should be sent via WeTransfer, or a comparable file transfer service. Please do not send images embedded in the body of an email or attached to multiple emails. Due to our current system, WeTransfer links are preferred above other file transfer methods, but not necessarily required.
- We only accept submissions of exhibitions or other art events currently on view.
- Documentation must contain installation views and images of single works in the show.
- Your images sent to us must be:
– A JPEG file
– At least 800 pixels on the longest side
– Maximum size 2MB
- A press release or exhibition text (DOC).
- A checklist, especially for group shows (DOC).
- The name of the artist(s) and the venue in the folder name.
- In the body of all emails, whether sent through your email application or through a file-sharing site, please include: artist(s)’s name, venue name, exhibition title, and opening and closing dates of the exhibition.
- The name and email address of someone to contact with any questions or concerns.
Send your submission at this address: email@example.com